Lupakan cerita ingatan

Eh suddenly it's Friday; again. Tak cukup dengan laptop, sambung di telepon pula. Adakah ini sejenis ketagihan?

Looking forward to a jogging tomorrow morning, insya Allah. I miss the breath taking scenery at the beach. It's been more than two months since my last visit. Perut pon sudah boncit. Eh tetibeee!

I'm listening to hitz fm now since there's nothing interesting to watch on TV. Heard some lyrics from an unknown song: I need a doctor to bring me to life or something like that. It's not the doctor who save you (us); it's HIM.

Everything is possible with HIS will. Kalau Allah tak izin, kentut pon tak boleh. Lihatlah betapa banyaknya nikmat Allah. Tak terhitung.

Maka nikmat mana yang kamu dustakan?

Surah Al-Rahman, Verse 13: Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?

You Might Also Like

0 komen