Midnight Rambling(s)

Assalamualaikum w.r.t

All,
Hi. Thanks for reading this, I appreciate your time :)

I'm not sleepy thanks to Neslo I had for dinner. Having caffein in my system is suicidal; just like a vampire walking under the sun OR a vampire and the vervain touch. If you're a fan of vampires, you'll know how the sun and vervain affect their life. Go watch the vampire diaries if you have no idea of what I'm rambling about :) The vampires are hot especially the hybrid; Klaus to be specific :p

Talking about suicidal does not mean I am literally dying. Well, I'm 'dying' to sleep because I have a bus to catch at 8 a.m tomorrow. Naah kidding :p I need to wake up early for morning prayer. Then off to work and repeat daily routines, as always.

Work seems to be not as interesting as before, when I was a fresh graduate. I was enthusiastic, passionate and obsessive with my job. Not anymore when extrinsic reward can no longer guarantee intrinsic reward. Tried very hard to maintain my inner satisfaction (as I have no power to control my salary). Somehow I think it's time for me to move forward. I mean, I wanna fly; with or without wings.

I hate sticking with those who not apreciate me. Like Ust. Rahim said; pinggan tak retak, nasi tak dingin. Kau tak hendak, aku lagi tak hengen. Read: If you don't want me, I don't want you too. Mak aih, direct translation :p

Thank you Allah for all the love. Thank you for everything. Alhamdulillah :)

I love my family. Tuhan tolong jagakan mereka, mereka hidupku.

Omai sudah pukul 2. Macam mana nak tidur with caffein in my system? Omaiii.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

You Might Also Like

0 komen