Enhance your mood, baby!

Having a bad day?
Need a booster to increase your productivity?
Click Here

I don't know about you, but it works for me.

I've read an article regarding ways to enhance our mood. Please note that mood can influence our productivity. For example, with good mood i.e 'good day' we feel confident, we have positive outlook on things, we feel capable of facing challenges and we are productive.

Good news readers, we can control our mood; meaning that we can control our productivity. Yeay!

How? - By triggering the release of endorphins "endogenous morphine", a.k.a the "feel good" chemical that is naturally released in the brain. Wow!

There're 4 best ways to enhance your mood:
1. Have a cardiovascular workout every other day
2. Lift heavy weights twice a week
3. Laughter
4. Eating dark chocolate

I have restriction to do points no. 1 and 2 - lazy. So I choose to laugh which is very easy to do. I watched funny videos on youtube and guess what, I can hardly stop laughing. It made my day :)

Have you watched the video I linked above? Gosh it's hillarious!

"Apa guna ada mulut kalau tak senyum?"
"Saya takde mood nak senyum"
"Apa guna senyum kalau takde mood?"

Cramp perut oiii gelak sakan. Teringat-teringat sampai tergelak sorang-sorang dalam kereta. Ekspressi muka tak tahannn~

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10"
"11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20"
Gilo banyak dapat no telepon awek. Hahaha.

For those who can't understand Malay, you can find many other videos on youtube.

For Muslim, you can try this as key word for searching some funny stand up comedy:

1. Allah made me funny
2. Waseem MoeMoney
3. Hani Al Madhoun
4. Laurel and Hardy Classics

Source: Productive Muslim dot com.

Harap bermanfaat :)

P/s: You can also search for UAI (ustaz azhar idrus) on youtube. He's funny. You can boost your mood while gaining Islamic knowledge. Let's improve ourselves in whatever we do :)

P/s/s: Be fruitful, be happy :)

You Might Also Like

0 komen